BBS
  NewPost ┃Tree ┃Thread ┃Plain ┃Topic ┃Search ┃Setting ┃Top  
175 / 307 ツリー ←次へ | 前へ→

English Forums and GUI help. Maduin 06/4/18(火) 4:29
Re:English Forums and GUI help. GIGO 06/5/8(月) 6:23

English Forums and GUI help.
 Maduin E-MAILWEB  - 06/4/18(火) 4:29 -

Not that I can't use Babelfish quite effortlessly, but an english version of the forums or an english audience forum section would be beneficial.

Also the configuration pages of the GUI are very small and a lot of the text and settings are off the page unable to be viewed or even used. Perhaps removing the page resize lock or adding a maximization key would be useful.

Also thank you Gigo and Hii for such an awesome emulator. I am a big fan. I only wish you could add a GameGenie/ProAction Replay system like Snes9x uses within it's emulator as well.
引用なし

Re:English Forums and GUI help.
 GIGO  - 06/5/8(月) 6:23 -

>>Maduin

Sorry, I'm not good at English and so I can't manage English forum well...

The problem of configuration pages may be caused by the difference of the font size between Japanese environment and English environment.
I would investigate the cause of this problem and add the resizing function to configuration pages.

>Not that I can't use Babelfish quite effortlessly, but an english version of the forums or an english audience forum section would be beneficial.
>
>Also the configuration pages of the GUI are very small and a lot of the text and settings are off the page unable to be viewed or even used. Perhaps removing the page resize lock or adding a maximization key would be useful.
>
>Also thank you Gigo and Hii for such an awesome emulator. I am a big fan. I only wish you could add a GameGenie/ProAction Replay system like Snes9x uses within it's emulator as well.
引用なし

NewPost ┃Tree ┃Thread ┃Plain ┃Topic ┃Search ┃Setting ┃Top  
175 / 307 ツリー ←次へ | 前へ→
ページ:  ┃  記事番号:   
(SS)C-BOARD v3.5.4 is Free.